We help businesses raise capital
We have extensive experience working with new and established businesses and startups to raise capital, including from VCs, angels, and friends and family.
We work with new businesses who need structuring advise in advance of a fund raise in addition to established companies who have previously had counsel.
Sunder Legal can represent your interests in the following types of matters:
- Series A and Series Seed financings
- Convertible Debt
- Stock Purchase Agreements / Subscription Agreements
- Private Placement Memorandum
- State and Federal securities filings
Representative Corporate Transactions
We have over a decade of experience representing clients in corporate transactions. We represent clients of all sizes and have helped clients close over $1bn in transactions. Our current practice focuses on transactions from $500k-$20mm.
- Represented the maker of an activity tracker in its $5mm Series A Preferred offering (pending closing)
- Represented the developer of stealth social media app in its $1mm SAFE investment from an angel investor
- Represented a prominent retailer in its purchase of $20mm in warrants from a specialty manufacturer and supplier (in addition to the supply agreement)
- Represented a private equity buyer in its purchase of a regional chain of addiction treatment centers for $60mm
- Represented a private equity buyer in its purchase of Great Wolf Lodge Resorts for $703mm
- Represented a private equity seller in its sale of a regional pharmacy chain to Walgreen’s Inc. for $1.07bn.